What are cookies?
Cookies are called small files that are saved in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of this user later when you access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages , etc. and also allows you to save personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our system by the second section of article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the EDPS, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website. & lt; / p & gt;
The cookies are then categorized according to a number of categories. However, please note that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the same publisher.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data. li>
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to request and store data while the user is accessing a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are types of cookies in which the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the cookie manager, and can range from a few minutes to several years. & lt; / li & gt;
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services available.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if necessary, the publisher has included in a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if necessary, the publisher has included in a web page. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the source restrictions, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookie. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information on cookies, implies that he is expressly consenting to the person responsible for its use, being able to exercise his rights and revoke his consent in any moment, through request to elforndefreixenet.
Below we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests installation, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Refuse third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Setting. For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, you can refer to Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult the Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.